So that technology serves humans.
Not the other way around.
- I am Jakob Tewes. I make technology usable.
- Since 12 years I am enthusiastic about computers, technology, object-oriented programming, website design, cloud technology, client management and more.
- Since 7 years I have been accompanying people in the introduction of new technologies in their organization.
- More and more the human being is moving into the center of my work - and with it the accompaniment of development processes.
- Right now I'm focusing on creating soulfull online experiences - that are fun and make sense.
- Keynote speeches on the "nature of the digital"
- Dialog formats for meaningful digitalization
- Workshops for personal usage
- Acquisition of individual skills for the digital working day
- Leading and moderating via digital media
- Creating rich online formats - that are fun and make sense
- Design of digital information flow
- Interaction between employees
- Development of participation processes
- Interfaces between users and IT
- Architecture of IT and Cloud Systems
- Change processes in the context of digitisation
So far I have been able to work in Germany, Austria and Switzerland for a natural cosmetics / pharmaceutical manufacturer, a drugstore, an automotive supplier, a correctional facility, a steel manufacturer, a fashion company, an insulation technology manufacturer, a pen manufacturer, an authority, a chemical company, ...
I work independently of industry, but with focus and prefer to be on site. The goal of every collaboration is to strengthen my customers' autonomy. Here is a selection of my project customers:
Weleda AG, Germany and Switzerland
- Training on "Digital Collaboration" with Microsoft Teams
- Accompanying digitization projects
- Coaching of executives on leadership in distributed teams via digital channels
Himmel un Ääd, Cologne und Bonn
- Support with strategic software decision
- Support with technical problems
- Designing and building an architecture for digital collaboration
State Office for Nature, Environment and Consumer Protection North Rhine-Westphalia, Duisburg
- Support with software migration towards MS Azure
- Moderation of workshops
- Automation of regular activities
Energy service provider, Hannover
- Development of central monitoring for a decentralized cloud environment (~ 180 subscriptions)
- Design and implementation of processes
- Establishing communication to cloud security
I work with passion, joy and professionalism and am interested in the added value for the people in your organization. Always combining the social and the technology. Without ready-made answers, but with serious questions. Not according to scheme F, but with a plan. With experience, but not biased.I attach great importance to:
- Connection to personal and organization-wide values and guiding principles
- Use of digital technology to enable added value
- About connections and effects of the digital in the personal and social context
- Realistic assessment of feasibility taking into account the holistic effects
+49 151 6471 5186
Kiebitzweg 6, 26209 Hatten, Germany